Static Caravan Park in Cumbria with Spectacular Views...
White Gate Caravan Park
is an independent, family-owned caravan park set in over 10 acres of natural, partially wooded pasture in the Eden Valley where wildlife abounds, close to the scenic Settle-Carlisle Railway and is currently offering static caravans, holiday homes and mobile homes for sale.
This beautifully developed Cumbrian caravan and holiday home park is situated with the picturesque backdrop of the Lakeland Fells, and the occasional steam train passing by. It is the ideal site from which to explore the beautiful Eden Valley, the Pennines, the Lake District and the rest of Cumbria. For those keen on walking and cycling, the local lanes and hills provide a wealth of opportunities.
The caravan park is well established and already has numerous David Bellamy Gold Accolade Conservation Awards.
Free WiFi is available throughout the park.
We are on the edge of the friendly village of Long Marton where the local public house, The Masons Arms, serves real ales and home made food.
We are located :
- 3 miles from Appleby, the historic county town of Westmorland
- 3 miles from the Pennine Way
- 10 miles from Penrith - the gateway to the Lakes and the Lake District
- 10 miles from the M6 - it’s easy to get here from anywhere in the UK
White Gate Caravan Park
Telephone: 017683 61965
Mobile: 07780 665 366
How to Find White Gate Caravan Park
Our new pitches are on a secluded part of the park with good open spaces around each plot.
- A small, quiet, family run caravan park
- Friends and family are welcome (no sub-letting)
- Well behaved pets welcome
- Ideal for walking / cycling
- Village location
- Within easy walking distance to the local pub to enjoy a meal and drink
- Open from 1st March - 10th January
- Gas, electric & water are metered to each plot
- Free WiFi available throughout the park
For more information or to arrange a viewing please call Thel on 07776 251875.
Holiday Homes For Sale
New ABI Ambleside Premier (2016) 40' x 14' 2 Bedroom Luxury Holiday Home
The ABI Ambleside Premier 2016 model is now on site and is available for viewings.
Front patio doors.
Master bedroom has a generous en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
2nd bedroom has a guest double bed.
USB sockets in bedrooms, central heated, double glazed, free standing furniture in lounge, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher.
This is a holiday home with the luxury and comforts of your own home.
Sited on an excellent pitch with open views of the park, at a ready to move into price of £56,000.
Please don't hesitate about viewing.